That's right Friday the 13th. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Hadn't seen it posted. Wondered how many were superstitious about things like this.
That's right Friday the 13th. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Hadn't seen it posted. Wondered how many were superstitious about things like this.
I've had my share of bad things happen to me this week, including being accosted by a dyke biker gang over in Kingsport.....if today's any worse, I hate to see it.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I am not that superstitious about Friday the 13th, nothing that I know of has really ever happened to me
*hah* my boyfriend was born on the 13th and we started dating on the 13th .... hope that doesn't mean anything bad for us =)
if ya wanna learn about the day, check out the "Tomorrow" post...NOLA gave some pretty cool info...
Anything weird happen to anyone yesterday?
I know Tiger's record streak of cuts made ended yesterday at 142..
one of the buses we took on senior trip overheated yesterday...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks